Zipp 454 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc
Zipp’s ultimate all-around speed weapon is now tubeless ready. That means you get all of the aero advantages of the 454 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset with the added benefit of increased cornering grip and compliance with reduced rolling resistance. The wheelset’s 19mm internal width is optimized for running wider tubeless tires at reduced air pressure. The 454 NSW’s undulating 53/58mm-deep rim shape, our proprietary Sawtooth™ profile, takes design cues from nature for our highest performing wheel when it comes to aero efficiency and crosswind stability. A humpback whale’s fast and graceful movements are aided by tubercles on its pectoral fins. These structures inspired Zipp advanced development engineers to, for the first time, systematically apply biomimicry to solve the complex challenge of designing a wheel, with the undulating Hyperfoil™ nodes, that reduces both aerodynamic drag and side force. Combined that with tubeless compatibility and the power of disc brakes, and you are set for the ultimate in Zipp performance.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed, applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology.
- 19mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure
- Cognition DB hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial Clutch™ technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs.
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 53/58mm rim depth
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
Zipp wheels, handlebars, stems, and seatposts come with a lifetime warranty for product issues while riding. The lifetime warranty is not transferrable. Proof of purchase is required.
- SIZE (WHEELS): 700c
- RIM CONSTRUCTION: Carbon - w/Hooks
- TIRE COMPATIBILITY: Tube-type or Tubeless tires
- BRAKE COMPATIBILITY: Disc (Center Lock)
- DRIVER BODY TYPE: n/a, SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road
- RIM - INSIDE WIDTH: 19mm
- RIM FINISH: UD fiber, Impress technology
- RIM PROFILE: Symmetrical
- WEIGHT (G): 1815
- WEIGHT BASED ON: Lightest configuration: 12mm through axles and XDR body. No tape or valve included in weight. Front: 860g Rear: 955g