Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Tubeless Disc
The Zipp 202 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset harnesses high technology for high adventure. This wheelset is tubeless ready for road riding that doesn’t always stay on smooth pavement. The Zipp® 202 Firecrest Tubeless retains its 32mm rim depth for a classic feel with real aero benefits. The wheel’s 21mm internal width is aerodynamically optimized for use with 28mm wide tires. Its tubeless design lets you run lower tire pressures for improved grip and rolling resistance without the risk of pinch flats. At the center of the 202 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake is a durable and versatile new hubset. The ZR1 DB hub offers greater bearing durability and quicker engagement with a Center locking brake interface.
- New logo and graphics that scream speed.
- Firecrest rim Technology provides world class handling and stability
- To ensure compatibility with any bike, our versatile ZR1 hubs come with swappable end caps to work with QR’s and thru-axles
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures.
Zipp wheels, handlebars, stems, and seatposts come with a lifetime warranty for product issues while riding. The lifetime warranty is not transferrable. Proof of purchase is required.
- SIZE (WHEELS): 700c
- RIM CONSTRUCTION: Carbon - w/Hooks
- TIRE COMPATIBILITY: Tube-type or Tubeless tires
- BRAKE COMPATIBILITY: Disc (Center Lock)
- DRIVER BODY TYPE: n/a, SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road
- RIM - INSIDE WIDTH: 21mm
- RIM FINISH: UD fiber, adhesive decals
- RIM PROFILE: Symmetrical
- WEIGHT (G): 1558
- WEIGHT BASED: ON Wheel set in lightest configuration: 12mm through axles and XDR body. No tape or valve included. Front: 719g Rear: 839g